(Ro at 22 months)
I have to get these down before I forget them!
- Ro is totally into airplanes as of late. Whenever he sees or hears one he'll yell "peeee-ka" and point to the sky. He even heard one while inside the house! Pretty good.
- Whenever he takes a drink, of anything, he'll say "Jooooooosh". He says it in a way like he has never had a drink before and is sooooooo satisfied.
- He loves to say "Mama" "mama" when he comes to find me. Everytime I would say "yea" so now he says "Mama, yeaaaaaaa".
- Blankie has become part of our family. Ro will go through all of us saying "Mama, Dada, Bwwaaannkkkiiee".
- Ro will say "OOooooooo WOW" for anything he finds to be interesting, cool, fun, etc, etc.
- We hear "Maw, maw, maw, maw, maw" (in ascending tone) many times a day. If a truck goes by he'll want more, more, more, more...if a song ends he'll want more, more, more, more, more.
- When asked a question he wants to say yes to he always answers with "Uuuuuhhhhhhhhhh...............yea!"
- WHENEVER he makes a pooty tooty he'll say "I go-a!" and then laugh laugh laugh. We're working on excuse me. :)
- If he sees our neighborhood cat walking around he'll beckon her over with "kitty kitty. kitty kitty".
I love these unique little sayings. I always want to remember them!