What we love about Jonah at 10.5 months:
- This baby is a love. He especially loves his momma. I call him my little koala bear.
- He crawls like a pro.
- He has 2 bottom teeth.
- We still get comments on his hair every time we go out. It is pretty rad and I've decided I can't cut it again...anytime soon.
- He goes to sleep promptly at 7, any later and he reminds us that it's past his bed time. Usually he wakes up at 5, nurses, then sleeps till around 7.
- Loves to kissssssssss.
- He does this funny head bump thing to other babies, and his family. Kind of like how a cat says hello; bumps foreheads!
- Sucks in his lips like a little grandpa when he is teething.
- Favorite foods: BLUEBERRIES, bananas, noodles, avocado, black beans, rice, tortillas, rolls, anything on the floor!
- His favorite toys are the Wii remotes. Ugh! He also likes his new piano he got for Christmas!
- He LOVES his lovies! Soft blankets, soft toys, soft stuffed animals. He needs something soft and lovely to fall asleep.
- He has the most contagious laugh and is so full of joy!!
- Body=perfection. I kiss it all day long!!
We Love you Joege, JoJo, Joey, TuTu, ChooChoo, Jonah. You are a bright shining LIGHT!