Since this blog's purpose really is to document the life of my Ro Bug I thought I'd start a new set of installments, "Things we love about Ro at [insert age here]! So here we go...
Things we love about Ro at 2.5 months:
- He has learned to suck his hand. He will not take a paci (despite my efforts), but loves his hand particularly his chunky pointer finger.
- He loves to smile after he eats and is giddy in the morning. He especially loves to smile at momma, but is starting to recognize daddy too.
- He has the softest skin that has a lovely olive hue.
- He loves to blow bubbles.
- He can talk! :) He says "Goooooo", "Ahooooooo", and he howls quite well.
- He has the most beautiful blue eyes courtesy of his papa.
- He would rather stand with assistance than sit.
- He loves to say family prayer (hehe.) It's really cute.
- He loves nap time in his swing, but will sleep in his crib when we try that too.
- He sleeps in his pack 'n play at night and will generally sleep 3.5 hour stretches. He gets really sleepy at 10 /1030 each night and will sleep in until 830/9 in the morning.
- He loves looking at momma at night. We will stare and smile at each other in the dark while daddy sleeps.
- He loves to snuggle, and ride in the snuggly Moby wrap.
- He is a taaaaaallllll boy. All of his 3 month footie pj's are getting a little snug.
- He has had 2 throwing up episodes that have been quite dramatic.
- He loves looking at lights and fans.
- He is great at tummy time. He can get his head up so far! Auntie Jess says he is impersonating a loch ness monster (lovingly called Nessie!).