Wednesday, October 27, 2010

5 months.


What we love about Ro at 5 months:
Poor thing is almost 6 months now so gotta get this post going...
Ro is a joy. Even when he is being a fuss button he is cute. He'll let out this little grunting type of cry "Ehh Ehhh Ehhh" and scrunch his nose into a fine piggy shape. It is really cute and so I just giggle at him!
He is doing really great at sitting up! All I have to do is hold his little leg and he can balance in a sitting position.
He LOVES to eat!! Oh my deary this boy is going to eat us out of house and home. He has loved everything we have given him so far...squash, sweet potatoes, apples, bananas, summer veggies (whatever that is!), peas, rice cereal, hamburger buns, peaches and avocados. Holy moly. I am so grateful that he is such a good eater, and so willing to try new things. I hope he keeps it up!! GO RO!
Along with the solids comes a change in diapers...mmmmmmm....it is definitely more eventful when we change diapers now! I just have to mention that the "getting red, pushing face" is the cutest thing I have ever seen!! ;p
Ro absolutely loves when daddy plays him guitar. Sometimes it is the only thing that will calm him down as we count down the minutes until bedtime.
We have definitely gotten on a great routine for nap/bedtime. Just read him a few books and feed him and he is out! (2 two hour naps during the day/feeding once at night with a cuddle in the morning)
He is staring to be able to stand up while holding on to something all on his own!
Love, love, love you Chubby ChooChoos!

Rowey, Zader, Owey. Cuzzies within almost a month of each other!!



My rotisserie baby. :)



Eating one of my first sewing projects!



All tucked in ready for a walk!

1 comment: