Tuesday, October 12, 2010

The sweetest thing!

Rowey just loves his Daddy to pieces. I mean, mommy's pretty cool too, but Daddy...he has it all! D can make Ro laugh like no other and he squeals with delight when they play. Ro also LOVES when D plays him music. That is the absolute best. The other morning we were having our early morning family hang-out in our bed (my fav. time) and all Rowey wanted to do was get to Daddy. I was trying to let D sleep just a little but longer, but Ro wasn't having any of that! He practically climbed up to D's face using his ears as hand holds to get to him. Then, he fell asleep on his chest. Oh my gosh, my heart melted! I had to snap away!


*PLEASE forgive the unmentionables in the background...* ;)

5 comments:

  1. oh my goodness you are all the cutest things i have ever seen! what a beautiful family! i love you dearly!! xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  2. What sweet pix!!!Luv your sleeping boys!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How cute!! Morning time is my favorite with Blane too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am so glad you took pictures. These are the moments to remember

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh little honey. what sweet pictures! I love family bed time too. :) that sounds kinda wrong. :)

    ReplyDelete