Thursday, July 14, 2011

School is in session.

Life is crazy!!! With work, school, homework, research, volunteer work, GRE study time, and 'can I have a moment to myself time time' Daddy is pretty maxed out. A maxed out Daddy = a maxed out Mommy for sure! Anyway, only a few more weeks until some of the craziness dies down. We are counting down the days...
During the past couple months, Mommy has found herself without a car much of the time so we have become home bodies to the max (the bike and stoller have saved us on many an occasion)! You can only play in the grass, run around making messes, and taking down mommy's decorations for so long before we all start to get a little shack wacky! A schedule is a must. The newest addition to our schedule is schooooool time!! That's right, Rowan has enrolled in Mamma Lam's Pre-Pre-Pre K School for Brilliant Children. :p He sat for a whole 10 minutes today everyone!! Whoooooo!
We did these... working on animal sounds...Ro has the monkey's "Ooooo AHHH AHHH" down pat. :)

and read these...

and sang these...

I will call it a success! Now we have done all these activities before, it was just a nice change to sit Ro down and capture his attention and brain for an extended period of time.
I am sooooo happy that I get to stay home with my baby and soak up every minute he is awake. I am so grateful to my husband for working so hard so I can do this. He is incredible. Love my boys.

No comments:

Post a Comment