Saturday, July 30, 2011

You are special!

I love to celebrate!! Birthdays, anniversaries, special holidays, I get exited for them all! I love making my family feel special on their special days throughout the year, and can't wait to keep celebrating as we all get older! I have always loved this ... but $30 + for a plate...no thanks! So I decided to make my own! Here it is in all it's home-made glory!


HA! I think I could have worked on it for hours, but I finally decided that my family won't be looking for tiny mistakes or critiquing my work! (Danny loves it btw. Such a sweet hubby!)
Can't wait to use it...maybe I'll be the first with the big 2-5 celebration in September!! Eeek!

2 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness... I LOVE it! You are so creative and it looks SOOO good! Growing up, my family had the red plate and it really did make us feel special when we got to use it! When I got married my Mom bought me my own to carry on the tradition... but I LOVE the idea of making your own. It makes is even more special!! You're such a good Mama/wife!

    ReplyDelete