Friday, November 2, 2012

BFF's.


These boys light up our lives. They are so incredibly cute with one another and have a strong bond that I wasn't expecting to develop this early. I figured once they were out of toddlerhood, they'd really connect as friends, but these boys play, wrestle, laugh and chase one another all day. Rowan can't wait to get Jonah out of his crib the minute he hears him wake up and nothing makes Ro laugh more than Jonah crawling after him around the house. Ro's go-to line now is "Jonah funnnnny!". Me and my closest sister are still 7 years apart so I wasn't really sure what to expect with babies 21 months apart, but it has been the biggest joy of my life. There is nothing like seeing your two babies love each other so much! Makes those first hard 6 months worth it. 


xo

1 comment: