Tuesday, September 3, 2013

Preschool.

Ro started preschool this August. It was definitely bittersweet. I sure miss my boy, but am really enjoying some alone time with Jonah that I have NEVER had! The boys enjoy each other so much more when they have some time apart. So three mornings a week we drop brother off, and go hang. It seems like in the blink of an eye we are back to pick him up! 
Ro loves his teacher and runs to her every morning with a smile smile and hug. Everyday his cubby is filled with paintings. The curriculum is very child directed, which I love. They chose which activities interest them, and Ro almost always chooses painting over the structured art activity. 
He has had really good behavior so far, but as I picked him up Friday I could hear his little high pitched voice from down the hall. When he gets excited, he tends to repeat a funny phrase over and over...especially if he's getting laughs from other kids. For example, at dinner with his cousins he kept yelling "Get that corn outta my face!" (from Nacho Libre)...his cousins think it's hilarious so it goes on forever and ever. Anyway, at pick up time I could here him yelling "Good eye!". This little group of boys thought it was funny, so he kept going and going even into ending circle time....oops. I heard his sweet teacher say, "Now Rowan, do you know that you are yelling?" and "Let's take a deep breath". "I'm feeling frustrated!". Lol! I felt so bad for her! We are going to work on fixing that at home! Haha.






Stinky face!

No comments:

Post a Comment