Monday, September 2, 2013

Baby shower.


Way back when I threw a baby shower for my sis! She is going to be having twin girls any day now...no later than 2 weeks! I can't tell you how excited I am for girls. I mean I love my boys, but it is so fun to play with frills, lace and PINK! Bree isn't into the super girly-ness of it all, so I tried to keep the shower "classy-pink". It was really hard to not go over the top! I didn't really have a theme, but kept it a pinks, yellows, grays, chevron, vintage kind of thing! I had so much fun.











                          












I seriously couldn't have done it without Chelsea! She was my right hand woman, scaling ladders, taking pictures, collecting trash. I love you Chels. You are an amazing friend! Also, my sister-in-law Amy let me raid her house and take anything I wanted! Half the decorations are from her home! And to my mom for funding this little adventure...definitely couldn't have done it without you. I love my fam!!

Can't wait to meet my new nieces.

No comments:

Post a Comment