What we love about Jonah at 18 months:
Is my baby really a year and a half???
- He is an early riser! He sleeps no later than 730...ever!
- He LOVES his blankies and sometimes carries 2 around.
- He is FUNNY. He loves getting people to laugh and will make lots of funny faces for you.
- He loves to eat. He will eat anything I put in front of him...usually. Salmon, chicken, steak, any fruit, broccoli, avocado, eggs, yogurt, ANYTHING!
- He says: Momma, dadda, bro (Rowan), thank you, love you, bird, dog, amen, poppa, nana, uh oh (says this one 10,000 times a day), bye bye, etc...
- He has a little Danny-baby body...thick and chunky! (90%+ for height, weight, and head circumference).
- He loves cars and driving them around.
- He is much more of an independent player than Rowan was. He can occupy himself for a while, which I love!
- He loves to practice sitting on the potty, just like brother.
- He is an adventurer! He loves to explore, but it has resulted in a few injuries and heart attacks for mom...
- He is SO loving! If you leave the house for even 2 minutes, Jonah is the first one running to the door to give you a hug!
- He is starting to tantrum, and oddly enough loves time-outs. His favorite trick is resisting the car seat! He knows the drill so well now that all I have to do is stand him up on the road when he resists and he goes and finds the parking block and sits for a time out. It usually works too. Guess all time outs don't have to be negative!
- He is such a love with other kids, giving hugs and kisses. He is a gentle giant!
- We sure love this little ball of fun. Joy and love seem to radiate from him! His happy spirit is contagious!!!
|Loves his cousins.|
|Go to funny face...|